You thought I was kidding when I said I was afraid of the Michelin Man. I was so not kidding. In fact, thanks to the amazing photographic talents of my good friend, lawyermama, the moment that I tried to overcome my fear was caught moment by moment on film. Below the image collage is a play by play of the moment–with my personal commentary on each photo underneath the set.
Do not judge me. Or I will sent Bib to your house to…under inflate all of your tires. And that is BAD!
(photo set courtesy of lawyermama–who totally rocks!)
So here is the image by image captions:
- 1- Go ahead and put your hands out, Bib. I am not coming to you.
- 2- Okay, I will come, but I won’t like it.
- 3- LOOK! I am grabbing hands with you and you are not trying to smother me with your white rolls of Bib horror!
- 4- Awwww, see! I can hug you. I am totally okay.
- 5- Oh My Gawd! I hugged you! I have to go. NOW. YOU STAY!
- 6- Please save me! Don’t let him get me. Oh, the horrors of the puffy Michelin Man! Save me!
- 7- You people are horrible to traumatize me like this! I want my mommy.
- 8- Okay, seriously. I am not crying. There is something in my eye.
- 9- Well, maybe it was a little funny. See? Totally trying to laugh about it. (Still? NOT FUNNY!)
So there you go. I have outed myself as a total freak when it comes to the Michelin Man. Deal with it. At least my tires are fully inflated AND I got to drive like a professional driver on a closed course with Raymond.
Oh, and as a token of good will, I have and will keep my Bib (Michelin Man) keychain on my keys to remind me of our moments together. (Not like I will forget.)