Because sometimes you think something looks fun and so you say you want to play. It is about that time you realize that you were so very wrong. A quick fun meme (and I so don’t do meme’s) that a lot of my friends are doing. For the record, if they all jump off the Brooklyn Bridge, this time I am not going to follow.
That being said, welcome to my Seven Sevens:
Seven Things I Want To Do Before I Die
Die? What do you know that I don’t? I can take it. No, I can’t! Shut up!
1) Finish this meme since I have lost it in the depths of Internet hell 3 times since I started it.
2) Have many, many grandbabies that I can spoil rotten and then pass back to their parents. (Along those lines: See the curse of the mother fulfilled: ‘I hope you have one just like you!’)
3) Travel around the US with my husband. So many great cities to see and so many fun things to do!
4) Take a week long trip with my best gal friends. No kids, laundry or anything that resembles responsibility.
5) Become the person my children thinks I am when they look at me so innocently.
6) Achieve and maintain a spotless and clean house!
7) Stick to a budget
Seven Things I Cannot Do
1) Cook a gourmet meal. How do you keep an eye on so many different things at one time without something burning? Of course, this is coming from a woman who has caught frozen vegetables on fire, sooo…
2) Stay on task. It’ just that every now and then….Ohhh shiny penny!
3) Sing. Don’t even ask.
4) Ignore the people in my life who are mean to be mean, backstabbers or just plain rude. I have a hard time keeping them insignificant.
5) Fine the desire to give a crap about crafty things like Martha Stewart
6) Sleep. 8 hours in one night? Really? I cannot imagine.
7) Stick to a budget
Seven Things I Admire In My Spouse/Best Friend
2) That he embraces the immature side of me rather than running away screaming in fear.
4) The way he loves our children. He is an amazing father and believes parenthood to be a tag-team effort.
5) His sense of Humor. He totally cracks me up.
6) His dedication. To me, our family, his beliefs, his goals.
7) [censored] *wink wink*
Seven Things I Say Most Often
1) Excuse me?! (When said it usually means, what the hell did you just say to me?)
2) Whatever. (You have been dismissed when you hear this. Trust me. It is not a good thing to hear from me.)
3) I’m sorry. (I apologize too much. Sorry ‘bout that!)
4) Is it bedtime? It must be bedtime. For the love of any sanity I have left, tell me it is bedtime. (Or some version of that rant.)
5) I’m just sayin’
6) Does that make sense?
7) What was I saying? (Again with the shiny penny moments.)
Books or Series Authors I Love
1) Janet Evanovich (The Stephanie Plum books. Not so much the old ones. And no so sold on Metro Girl yet)
2) Stuart Woods Entertaining and quick reads.
3) gods in Alabama (and I am not just saying that because I have a slight crush on Joshilyn’s writing)
4) Bird by Bird – Anne Lamott
5) Shirley Jump – And she Blogs!
6) Martha O’Conner – She blog too. Loving the blog writers!
7) Melanie Lynne Hauser – Because she said I could be her BFF and her blog makes me laugh.
Waaayyyyy too many and I simpy cannot put anymore. Besides, if I answer all the authors I love this will be a Seven Hundreds Meme.
Seven Movies I Would Watch Over and Over Again
1) The Sound of Music (Shut up, it’s a classic and a tradition in my family.)
2) When a Man Loves a Woman (Me. Enough said.)
3) The Year Without a Santa Clause (I told you I love my Heat Miser!)
4) Office Space (Are you missing work? I wouldn’t say I am missing it.)
5) Please Don’t Eat the Daisies (The kid in the cage? Classic!)
6) The Lethal Weapon Series (4 is my favorite) (I’m getting too old for this shit.)
7) Pillow Talk– (“Mr. Allen, this may come as a surprise to you, but there are some men who don’t end every sentence with a proposition. “)
Seven Songs I Can’t Get Enough Of
(I can’t link them. I would have to blow up the blog to do so. I just can’t! Sorry. See above.)
1) I Want You To Want Me – Cheap Trick
2) In Your Eyes – Peter Gabriel
3) More Than a Feeling – Boston
4) Keeper of the Stars – Tracy Byrd
5) That’s Why I’m Here – Kenny Chesney
6) Family Tradition – Hank Williams Jr.
7) Crazy Train – Ozzy Osborne
Seven People I Tag With This NMeme because I know they have a life that needs to be distrupted as mine has been. And because I am mean.
1) Clint– because I said nice things about him so he has to
2) Meeta because I am horrible and am never around when she IMs me
3) Jenny because she isn’t doing anything this week. Oh wait, she is SWAMPED, but she gets tagged anyway
4) Meghan because I have to get the ones who have to be nice to me
5) nEo because he never ceases to crack me up and his comments are always hit home with me. I can’t wait to see what he does with this one.
6)Christine because I miss her and this might get me bonus points!
7) You. Yes, YOU. Because Mir said so. (Trackback here so I can read your Sevens
layers of hell Sevens
And with that, thank the heavens and all that is good and nice in the world, I am finished!