You know that I usually don’t do meme’s. I rarely do quizzes. I am not into posting polls. But, I have see this questionaire at Mindy’s and at Jay’s and thought it was a great “get to know you better” kind of thing.
So, throwing caution (and good sense) to the wind, I decided to answer this one. Not into reading it? Bite me. No! No! I kid with you. I kid because I love. Nevermind.
1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
Oh whatever! It is so not that big a deal. If someone recognized me strictly from my blog, I would probably bust out laughing. The grocery store is just SO not “get hot worthy” no matter who sees me.
2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
Aren’t you going on the assumption that I know how to use those programs? Umm, I don’t. So, what you see is what you get.
3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?
Dorks emailing me doesn’t bother me. It takes a lot for me to put someone in the dork category. Creeps? They don’t email, they IM and I just ignore them.
4. Do you lie in your blog?
Well, there was that one time I promised you could see some T&A and it wasn’t what you thought, but that’s all. Otherwise…No way! Why bother? I tell it like it is. If I don’t want to throw it all out there, I won’t post it. If I want to make it sound more exciting than it is, I will just do something more exciting.
5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
No. I am passive-agressive to my blog, but that is an entirely different issue.
6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
If you ask me that one more time, I’m quitting! Actually, no way. I love doing this too much to play such a ridiculous game. If I ever said I was going to quit, it would be for a genuine reason that other people asking me not to stop wouldn’t change things.
7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
I’ve been told I need it, but I’m not in therapy now, no. Does an occassional NA meeting count?
8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
Nope. Only delete the 3-boobie-donkey sex spam comments. Fake nice comments? Hmm, never thought of that one. (But, no.)
9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after?
*blank stare…consulting with Jay at The Zero Boss for meaning of that question* No way, dude!
10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
I would hope better. It’s the personal interaction and the real laughter that I thrive on.
11. Do you have a job?
I am raising 3 kids, so yes. Paying job? No.
12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
Hell yes! Where do I sign-up for that kind of sweeeeet deal??
13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?
Well, we do have dinner plans with Buzz and Pat set up for sometime between “as soon as we can” and “we really need to”. Which of course would get us a meeting with Buddha and Valley. Oh hell, I want to meet all of you. What the hell, we’re selling the place. Party at our house! Wooooot!
14. Which bloggers have you made out with?
15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
Nope. I put my poor, unemployed ass out there for all to see. (So to speak.)
16. Does your family read your blog?
Just Clint. I don’t care if they do, they just don’t know (or care) about it.
17. How old is your blog?
In blog years, almost 8. In human years, she will celebrate her 1 year birthday on July 5th.
18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
I SO don’t look at my own page 1000 times a day. That’s insane. Oh. What? You mean do I get other people looking at it that often? I dunno. You tell me how often you come here and we’ll do the math.
19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?
Nope. I can be a depressed, slutty liar right here, baby.
20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
Uhh, no. Does that make me a bad person? Is that like not tipping your server? Crap. Thanks for the guilt, buddy.
21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
My what from my where? How the hell did I miss out on this “getting paid to blog” deal??!! I want in on that . Anyone? Anyone?
22. Is blogging narcissistic?
Nope. It just all about me.
I write because I love to write. If you read, I so love that. If you don’t, well, I write because I love to write. (The instant feedback–good or bad–helps me get a sense of what people like, though.)
23. Do you feel guilty when you don’t post for a long time?
Not really. Okay, sometimes. Yes. So what? Not because I think anyone at all is out there missing it,but because I promised myself I would write everyday to make it a habit while I am writing my book. So, guilt…yes. But not for the reasons you may be asking.
24. Do you like John Mayer?
Is he related to Oscar Meyer? Because he is a real weinee!
25. Do you have enemies?
Well, it depends on whether or not you are counting the National and local PTA’s. If not, not any that I know of. If so, don’t tell me. It’ll make me cry. Or piss me off. Neither is pretty.
26. Are you lonely?
In a house with 3 kids on summer break? HAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA Oh.My.God. That is hysterical. Lonely? I long for lonely.
27. Why bother?
Because it is there and because I can.