Here is how we play:
1. There are 7 bloggers participating in the Hunt and the goal of the game is to find those 7 bloggers through clues on each of those seven blogs.
2. After you find a blog leave a comment for the blogger, give them a compliment or just say, “Found you!”
3. At the last blog there will be a final clue as to what the mom site is.
4. Once you find that final mom website you need to join that site (it’s not a trap, or an e-mail harvesting thing, it’s a fun site) and then email ME at firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of all seven blogs, plus the name of the mom site.
5. The first player to complete all of the above wins a great gift bag, including a beautiful Love/Joy freshwater pearl necklace and earrings.
Four runners up also win gift bags and there are also prizes for 10 players through a random drawing. Yes, a total of 15 prize packages!
6. The contest begins today, Monday, November 17th, 2008 and it ends on Friday, November 21st, 2008 and winners will be announced on Monday, November 24th, 2008.
Hurry, though the first person to complete the Hunt wins the grand prize!
(If you think you know it and you don’t find the next clue, keep checking frequently as the sites are putting up clues as we speak):
In order to find your first blog (of 7) in this scavenger hunt, you must pay attention to the clue. Some clues are easy, some not so much. Here is your first clue.
This mom blogger is super busy between taking kids to volleyball and soccer and twittering but you may be able to find her chatting around the watercooler or writing on one of her other blogs. She’s been around the blogosphere longer than many but still keeps it fresh. I don’t know how she does it! It must be the fact she is fueled by caffeine.
Find the blog and let’s get started!
[Remember: I am the starting point. I am not blog #1. However, I am leading you to Blog #1. Let me know you found the starting point so we know you are off and playing!]